Sökning: "Business Model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4577 uppsatser innehållade orden Business Model.
1. The role of networks in a Swedish medium-sized pharmaceutical firm’s internationalization processKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Today pharmaceuticals are the fifth largest export product in Sweden, whereas SMEs are the motor of innovation within the pharmaceutical industry. Pharmaceutical firms face several challenges, as high product development costs, high entry barriers due to institutional legal frameworks and slow return of investments, during their internationalization. LÄS MER
2. Online and Offline Resources in the Internationalization of an Online Marketplace: A Digital Alternative to Freight Forwarding. A Single Case Study of AdnavemKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Technological change is considered one of the most important underlying roots for the globalization of economic activity. It has created the new economy online, and the internet has evolved to be a marketplace for traditional firms and given life to new types of companies. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The music industry underwent a revolution with the advance of digitisation, which was a disaster for the record companies who relied on physical sales of music from CDs and cassettes. Digitisation meant that music in physical formats switched to digital formats, which came unexpectedly for record companies who lost revenue and market shares. LÄS MER
4. Barriers and Drivers governing implementation of ReverseLogistics:A Case study of Sandvik CoromantMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Aim: The aim of this study is to explore the impact of reverse logistics on a firm’s sustainability operations while focusing simultaneously on economic profits, by conducting a case study. This research will provide an overview of influential drivers and barriers that have the capacity to motivate or discourage the firms to implement the reverse logistics practices and investigate the role of economic, legislation and corporate citizenship on RL. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The number of EU members implementing the euro, has been continuously increasing since the currency saw the light of day in 1999. One of the main arguments in favor of implementing the euro, or any other common currency for that matter is the expected gains from increased trade flows. LÄS MER