Sökning: "Business Simulation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 205 uppsatser innehållade orden Business Simulation.
1. Development of a Simulation Model for Combined PVT and Ground Source Heat Pump Systems : A TRNSYS Model Created for Commercial UseMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The Swedish government has set a target of a 100% renewable electricity system by 2040. To reach this goal, many actions have to be undertaken. Electrification of buildings is one action to be undertaken as the residential sector accounts for a large share of greenhouse gas emissions, where the most energy efficient method is to use heat pumps. LÄS MER
2. Introduction of UXV assets into naval fleet architectures through an MILP based fleet modelling toolMaster-uppsats, KTH/Marina system
Sammanfattning : The problem of fleet design and fleet modelling; for decades problems regarding determining fleet sizes and optimized routing problems have formed the groundwork into the fleet design and fleet optimization for a wide range of business sectors. In most of these problems only single entities or fixed design resources are optimized for a certain route and delivery objective based on minimizing operational costs. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : Industry 4.0 is a concept that emphasizes system and process automation, digitalization, and data interchange in the workplace. Its purpose is to create a smart factory that will cut lead times and increase system productivity by responding to client demand or unforeseen circumstances. LÄS MER
4. A Comparative Study of Process Mining Software for Supporting Bottleneck Analysis of Production SystemsMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Process mining (PM) has already found its place in analyzing and visualizing business processes across different sectors such as banking, healthcare, insurance, and logistics. However, its application is very limited in production systems. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för energivetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Abstract The thesis investigates some possible pathways for how solar powered Hydrogen Refuelling Stations (Solar-HRS) can be implemented in a economically viable way. This is done by the use of a custom simulation model in MATLAB/Simulunk to simulate and evaluate the inner workings of the Solar-HRS. LÄS MER