Sökning: "Business and Economics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11836 uppsatser innehållade orden Business and Economics.
1. Value Relevance of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Performance: Evidence from the NordicsD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This study looks at the value relevance of ESG performance factors in Nordic companies during the period 2014 to 2018. Data are collected from the Resility Nordic Compass Sustainable Economics Datasets, Finbas and S&P Capital IQ. Relationships of market value of Nordic companies and corporate ESG performance are explored. LÄS MER
2. "We are actually doing this for real”: Organizational identity and identification when CSR is part of the business modelMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: “We are actually doing this for real”: Organizational identity and identification when CSR is part of the business model Seminar date: 1st of June 2020 Course: BUSN49 Degree Project in Managing People, Knowledge and Change Authors: Misha Voss Gustavsson & Olof Skäremo Supervisor: Monika Müller Key words: CSR, sustainable business model, organizational identity & organizational identification Purpose: The purpose of this study is to contribute to the understanding of how CSR affects the organizational identity and identification when it is incorporated into the business model. Methodology: The thesis is based on a qualitative method in order to focus on employees’ perceptions. LÄS MER
3. The Great Disruptive Transformation: The Impact of COVID-19 crisis on Innovative Startups in IndiaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Startups are one of the main agents of creative destruction especially intimes of crisis, because of their favourable characteristics such as size, exibilityand lack of bureaucracy. This study aimed to investigate how hi-techinnovative startups in India are responding to the COVID-19 crisis and howthe crisis stimulates creative destruction. LÄS MER
4. Ullgrens sallat En fallstudie av ett framgångsrikt småskaligt odlingsföretag byggt på hantverksmässig kunskapKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a case study of Ullgrens handelsträdgård, a small-scale market garden which successfully produces vegetables, mainly salad, and has done so since 1945. The production is primarily done by hand with a minimum of machinery and without pesticides. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER