Sökning: "Business and Economics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10454 uppsatser innehållade orden Business and Economics.
1. Achieving higher returns with Piotroski’s F_Score model - An empirical study on the Swedish stock marketKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis evaluates the success of a fundamental investing strategy on the Swedish stock market between 2004 and 2016. The main purpose is to examine if the F_Score system developed by Piotroski (2000) could be used to identify winners and losers during aforementioned time frame. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : Abstract Bachelor Thesis 15hp, Business Program, School of Business and Economics at Linnaeus University, Controller, 2FE20E, VT 2018 Title: Implementing a Strategic Change - A Case Study on Visma Spcs Authors: Philip Bergsteinsson, Christoffer Walfridson, Filip Öggesjö Examiner: Elin Funck Tutor: Anders Jerreling Background and problem: Strategy work is a process consisting of two parts, formulation and execution. Companies that execute a strategy change are facing major challenges. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: How is Tesla reaching their audience? Seminar date: 31 may 2018. Course: FEKH29, Degree Project Undergraduate level, Business Administration, Undergraduate level, 15 University Credits Points Authors: Andreas Kandefelt, Henrik Svantesson and Martin Wesström. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the recently implemented Swedish airline tax. It focuses on two areas surrounding the tax. The first being the dual objectives of increasing efficiency by internalizing the climate externality of aviation and reducing emissions to aid in the completion of Swedish climate goals. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Based on the characteristics of economic growth in China's transition period, this paper builds a theoretical model based on Barro model, and analyzes the influence of local government expenditure and opening up to the consumption of residents. After that, this study will use China's interprovincial panel data from 2012 to 2016 to establish panel data model to test the impact of local government expenditure and opening up on household consumption. LÄS MER