Sökning: "Business and economics"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 11148 uppsatser innehållade orden Business and economics.
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: Unraveling Complexities in the New Economy – Investigating Online Influences on Business Models of Retailers in China and the United Kingdom Authors: Fabian Gutjahr & Lukas Bollano Supervisor: Magnus Johansson Keywords: Business Model, Capabilities, E-Commerce, Packaged Food, Retailing, China, UK Purpose: The purpose of this study is to examine how e-commerce trends in technologically advanced economies interplay with the market and organizations in packaged food retailing. Methodology: A qualitative multiple-case study with cross-cultural components has been designed. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper aims to investigate the development of social trust over time globally, as well as separately for continents and countries. This is done by using data from six different surveys and through an interpolation method making the survey measures comparable, resulting in a long and continuous data set. LÄS MER
8. Leading by being led - A qualitative study of the relationship between authority and servant leadershipMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to contribute to the discussion on the role of authority in servant leadership, by answering the following research question: How do pastors perceive their servant leadership and how does this relate to authority? The methodology of this study is based on a qualitative study, following an interpretive approach. The empirical material of this study consists of 10 interviews. LÄS MER
9. The Impact of a NordDRG-based System on the Behaviour of Swedish Hospitals, An empirical analysis of a prospective payment system based on diagnosis-related groupsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to contribute to previous research on the use of Prospective Payment Systems (PPS) based on Diagnosis Related Groups (DRG) in Sweden with an extended evaluation of variation in the utilisation of the system on recent data. This study looks specifically at within county financing and the role the system has played on the performance and behaviour of Swedish hospitals in regards to the number of DRG-weights registered in inpatient and outpatient healthcare. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Traditional mean-variance optimization of portfolios has received much criticism due to its inability to account for higher order moments and non-quadratic utility. In this thesis, the topic of portfolio optimization is studied using the Atkinson index with CRRA utility. LÄS MER