Sökning: "Business ethics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 180 uppsatser innehållade orden Business ethics.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Every actor of the society has its own expectations about the companies. Shareholders are interested in the maximization of the profitability, managers are interested in sustainability, and partners are interested in fulfilment of the business ethics. LÄS MER
3. The Complexity of Executing International Negotiations while Maintaining Business Ethics - Developing the value-based International negotiation model from an ethical perspective - the Sanfran Ethical International Business Negotiation Model (SEIB NM) : An exploratory case study within the defence industryKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background This thesis explores the role of ethics in negotiations within the international defence industry. Existing gaps in literature are identified by using two existing literature reviews: one concerning negotiations and one concerning ethics. LÄS MER
4. IF IT IS FREE, YOU ARE THE PRODUCT : An empirical study of users’ reasoning towards Facebook’s business model and ethicsMagister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : This Master thesis studies the reasoning of users towards the monetization of their data as part of social networking sites’ (SNS) business model and takes into consideration the ethical dimension of businesses. As the Cambridge Analytica Scandal highlighted, people are concerned about how SNS use their data, especially when third parties are involved. LÄS MER
5. “As the twig is bent, so grows the tree” : A study of the influence of Swedish corporate culture in managing ethical dilemmas in BrazilKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Throughout history, the Latin American region has faced inequalities in the form of ethical issues that derive from institutional corruption, bribery and negligence. Today, the region is facing an ongoing shift in terms of emerging market potential, whilst influences from global trends are establishing roots. LÄS MER