Sökning: "Business failure"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 333 uppsatser innehållade orden Business failure.
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The labor market for IT-oriented professions, especially software engineers, is characterized by extensive skills gaps due to fast-evolving technology. The purpose of this thesis is to shed light on the work toward closing the skills gap in IT-oriented professions, especially for software engineers, by providing suggestions on how the workforce can be prepared with the skills needed for tomorrow - already today. LÄS MER
2. Requirements & Enabled Improvements Related to the Implementation of Advanced Preventive Maintenance MethodsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Currently well established technology-based manufacturing companies with a service business provides their markets with innovative and reliable products. Despite this, these companies often find their service delivery process to be inefficient, due to its time-based nature. LÄS MER
3. Smart components : Creating a competitive edge through smart connected drive train on mining machinesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Major drivetrain components of the Epiroc machines like axles, gearboxes, transmission, torqueconverter, clutch, and bearings are critical components which are focused upon in this thesis. Failure of these major component results in breakdown of the vehicle and if early fault detection is not existing, then this causes engineers and technicians to spend a substantial amount of time to identify the root cause of the failure. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : As society becomes increasingly digitalised, pressure is put on public organisations to keep up with technological developments. Thus, digital transformations, which is a strategic relocation of the business, have become essential for organisations. LÄS MER
5. Nearly four decades later: Is accounting still useful in predicting business failure? Probabilistic business failure prediction on Nordic manufacturing firmsD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : With the aim of examining whether accounting-based failure prediction models still can be used effectively, this thesis investigates how well prediction models classify a modern sample of firms applying IFRS. In doing so, this thesis anchors on the Skogsvik (1987) study and performs a three-step plan. LÄS MER