Sökning: "Business management competencies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 73 uppsatser innehållade orden Business management competencies.
1. Securing Successful Omni-Channel Logistics: An Investigation of Required Competencies to Adapt to the Trends and Challenges of the Retail IndustryMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Omni-channel retailing, the concept of offering consumers a seamless experience by integrating physical stores and online channels, is growing within the retail industry. This transformation has forced entire organizations to rethink their logistics network and fulfillment operations, which has resulted in an endeavor to work more cross-functionally in businesses. LÄS MER
2. Towards the new normal : Digital transformation through digital leadership and digital transformation strategiesMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : Today's organizations struggle to remain competitive due to challenges regarding changing technology and customer expectations. Although many organizations strive to digitally transform their business, they still fail due to digital incompetence, unpreparedness and ignorance. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In light of the many environmental challenges that the world currently faces, new sustainable solutions are called for. The concept of autonomous heavy vehicles (AVs) is considered to be one of the next megatrends within transportation and this technology shift is predicted to improve safety and logistics as well as to cut driver costs and reduce CO2-emissions. LÄS MER
4. Securing a Competent Workforce! A Comparison of How Tech Companies and Municipalities Work With Competency Management.Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The society has gone from production equipment being the most valued asset in the organizations, to today, having the human asset and their competencies as a valuable and critical contributor to business profit. Competency Management has, therefore, received much attention and been a common Human Resource practice in the past decades. LÄS MER
5. The Strategic side of Global Talent Management : Thematic literature review with a conceptual reasoningMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : Today's organizations face a global talent shortage, where they struggle to find and develop the talents needed to gain a competitive advantage in the global labor market. The war for talent has shifted from a national to a global scale, affecting organizations Human Resource Management strategies. LÄS MER