Sökning: "Business relations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 763 uppsatser innehållade orden Business relations.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
2. Relating Integrative Capabilities and Institutional Logics to Digital Transformation A case-study of a public sector organizationMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Digital transformation represents a process of disruptions caused by digital technologies, and not only is reconfiguration of technologies required, also of business operations, management concepts and structures. Two factors have been found in literature to have, in each aspect, a relation to digital transformation, namely, Integrative capabilities and institutional logics. LÄS MER
3. The role of networks in a Swedish medium-sized pharmaceutical firm’s internationalization processKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Today pharmaceuticals are the fifth largest export product in Sweden, whereas SMEs are the motor of innovation within the pharmaceutical industry. Pharmaceutical firms face several challenges, as high product development costs, high entry barriers due to institutional legal frameworks and slow return of investments, during their internationalization. LÄS MER
4. Digitalization of business-to-business relations. An analysis of the state, and future, of international business-to-business relationsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
5. How is employee turnover related to employee retention? A systematic review on two sets of meta-analyses.Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : For years researchers have studied retention and turnover, yet there is still no single solution for the problem of balancing both these concepts in organizations. Turnover is defined as the rupture of ties between an employee and his/her organization, whilst retention is defined as the option of the employee to stay in the organization while not looking out for other job alternatives. LÄS MER