Sökning: "Business-to-business in China"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden Business-to-business in China.
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Aim: To understand the influence of guanxi and trust on business to business relationships in the Chinese market. Method: This study was conducted based on an inductive qualitative research method with the use of primary and secondary data. LÄS MER
2. Internetfiltreringens påverkan på internationell business-to-business En kvalitativ studie om samverkan mellan svenska och kinesiska företagKandidat-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Internet filtering occurs in a varying extent throughout the world and one of the mostpervasive exertion takes place in China. Internet filtering is the use of technological strategiesto limit the access and distribution of internet content. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The ongoing development of E-commerce has changed the world dramatically. As an enabler of costs reduction and efficiency accelerator, the implementation of E-commerce is not limited to Business to Consumer (B2C) transactions but also spread to Business to Business (B2B) online transactions. LÄS MER
4. Wine and dine, or a fine? : A multiple case study on how Swedish companies build and manage B2B guanxi in ChinaKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Since Sweden’s home market is relatively small, companies are forced to engage in international business. Researchers have stressed that companies with a small home market should find new markets to gain benefits which companies with large home markets possess. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Ekonomihögskolan, ELNU
Sammanfattning : Purpose: To describe the Relationship Marketing and Guanxi practices of a western company in China, and to create an understanding regarding the interconnection of Guanxi and Relationship Marketing as the foundation of such practices. Method: The research is qualitative with an inductive relation between theory and the empirical findings. LÄS MER