Sökning: "C uppsala"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 832 uppsatser innehållade orden C uppsala.
1. Son of Adam, Daughter of Eve : – Kristicentrism med Jesus gestaltning i barnlitteratur och filmatiseringKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Religionshistoria
Sammanfattning : This thesis’ aim is to examine the central and considerable Christian symbols in the tale ofNarnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S Lewis. The method used in this thesishas been as a content analysis of the book from 1950 and the two films from 1988 and 2005,which has been created from the books’ content. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Steady-state visual evoked potential (SSVEP)-based brain-computer interfaces(BCIs) have been widely investigated. Algorithms from the canonical correlation analysis(CCA) family perform extremely well in detecting stimulus targets by analyzing the relationship of frequency features between electroencephalogram (EEG) signals and stimulus targets. LÄS MER
3. Exploring factors that decides on how a Business Intelligence tool is being received by its usersUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för biologisk grundutbildning
Sammanfattning : Self-Service Business Intelligence (SSBI) is a service where users can create reports andanalyze data on their own. It is an approach to decentralize competence and knowledge withina company. It has been proven to increase productivity and provide employees with morepossibilities to make smart data-driven decisions. LÄS MER
4. Archaeologic inspection of the Milky Way using vibrations of a fossil : Seismic, spectroscopic and kinematic characterization of a binary metal-poor Halo starKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Observationell astrofysik
Sammanfattning : The Milky Way has undergone several mergers with other galaxies during its lifetime. The mergers have been identified via stellar debris in the Halo of the Milky Way. The practice of mapping these mergers is called galactic archaeology. To perform this archaeologic inspection, three stellar features must be mapped: chemistry, kinematics and age. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för biologisk grundutbildning
Sammanfattning : Global warming is expected to affect the arctic harsher than other regions of the globe. Many plant species will face conditions that contradict their adaptations in a warming climate. Changes in habitat can lead to drastic changes in biodiversity as well as exerting a strong selective pressure for plants to evolve and adapt quickly. LÄS MER