Sökning: "C- LIU"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 515 uppsatser innehållade orden C- LIU.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Mekanisk värmeteori och strömningslära
Sammanfattning : In this study, CFD simulations of a complete truck are carried out to investigate the effect of altered simulation settings at cold climatic conditions. The aim of this study is to obtain knowledge through CFD simulations performed on a selected driving condition namely at a vehicle speed of 93 kph, an ambient temperature of -20 °C and for an engine operating at 25 % load. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : Foreign ownership and its impact on firm performance is a subject of debate in academia and of great importance to policy makers and investors. In this study the relationship between foreign ownership and target firm profitability is examined. Two models are applied to data on Swedish companies during the period 1998-2017. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Interaktiva och kognitiva system
Sammanfattning : This thesis project aims to develop a search algorithm which uses the colour information in uncompleted graphical work to find inspirational images that utilizes similar colour schemes. The dominant colours are separated from the image, and those are used to find other images with similar palettes in a database. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tema Miljöförändring
Sammanfattning : Freshwater lakes constrain its methane (CH4) emissions through CH4 oxidation. CH4 includes three carbon (C) isotopes; the stable isotopes 12C,13C and the unstable and more uncommon isotope 14C. Methanotrophs (i.e. LÄS MER
15. Evaluating Memory Models for Graph‐Like Data Structures in the Rust Programming Language: Performance and UsabiliyMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Programvara och system
Sammanfattning : Representing graphs in Rust is a problematic issue, as ownership forbids typical representations found in e.g. C++. A common approach is to use reference counting to represent graphs, but this can easily lead to memory leaks if cycles are present in the graph. LÄS MER