Sökning: "CO₂ emissions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 710 uppsatser innehållade orden CO₂ emissions.
1. The effect of environmental policies on CO2 emissions - using the environmental policy stringency indexKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The carbon concentration in the air has increased by 50 percent since pre-industrial times and continues to increase every year. Climate change is, therefore, a significant challenge today. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Scientists, politicians and media are increasingly discussing the topic of climate change. Measures such as the Paris Agreement have been taken to reduce global greenhouse gas emissions, specially CO2-emissions, in order to prevent the devastating effects of climate change. LÄS MER
3. Environmental Kuznets Curve in Sweden - A regression analysis of the relationship between CO2 emissions and economic growth in Sweden during the years of 1960-2018Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The Environmental Kuznets Curve (EKC) is a theory suggesting the existence of an inverted U-shaped relationshipbetween emissions and economic growth. In today’s world of environmental awareness, it is an interesting topicsince it suggests that when economic growth reaches a certain point, pollution actually starts decreasing as economicwelfare increases. LÄS MER
4. Modelling gross primary production in semi-arid regions: effects on carbon uptake of intensive agriculture in southern KenyaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background and aim: Gross primary production (GPP) is the largest global carbon (C) flux and an important component for counteracting anthropogenic CO2 emissions, understanding vegetation dynamics, and sustaining universal human standards. Africa plays a prominent role in the global C cycle, though our understanding of GPP dynamics is largely hampered by a paucity of ground-based observations. LÄS MER
5. New Housing Developments: A Localisation Strategy considering Energy-Efficiency from an Urban Structure and Transport Perspective for the city of FalunMagister-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : There are several considerations when planning new housing developments, and resultant problems require critical analysis. This thesis has focused on studying some part of the potential issues in the case of a project in the city of Falun. LÄS MER