Sökning: "CO2 emission"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 376 uppsatser innehållade orden CO2 emission.
1. Greening of Global Value Chains: from a topdown and bottom-up perspective A multiple-case study of how GVC actors are addressing greening of GVCs through reducing CO2 emissions from road transportsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
2. Can China's Carbon Emission Trading Make a Difference? A quasi experimental analysis of the ETS pilot schemeD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : With an aim to reduce carbon emissions and thus cope with the climate change, China initiated its Emission Trading System (ETS) in several pilot regions since 2013. In this thesis I investigate the CO2 emission reduction effect of the China ETS pilot scheme, which could serve as an important indicator to infer how the forthcoming national ETS will perform in the future. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för tema
Sammanfattning : Methane (CH4) and carbon dioxide (CO2) are two greenhouse gases and main drivers of global climate change. Lakes are known to be a source of CH4 and CO2 to the atmosphere. While the importance of these emissions is clear, their magnitudes and regulation are still uncertain due to the scarcity of flux measurement data from lakes. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Uppsala universitet/Byggteknik och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : The building sector has attributed a significant focus on improving its sustainability performance, as it contributed to almost 38% of global carbon dioxide emissions in 2019, and is estimated to be the least environmentally friendly industry worldwide. Life cycle analysis (LCA) is considered a rewarding method for evaluating the environmental impact caused by buildings or individual building components, based on various environmental indicators such as carbon dioxide emissions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : Over the last ten years the Li-ion battery cells plays a significant role in the world’s decarbonization and reduction of CO2 emission. They are widely applied in many industries, such as consumer electronics, transportation and energy storage industries. LÄS MER