Sökning: "CO2 emissions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 607 uppsatser innehållade orden CO2 emissions.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : During the last decades, both trade and carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions have increased greatly. The plausible correlation between them is, therefore, an important question. The purpose of this thesis was to analyse the effect of trade openness on CO2 emissions. Using a panel data regression, 161 countries were compared over a ten year period. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
3. Deliberation and climate change- A quantitative analysis of potential relationships between deliberation and countries’ efforts in mitigating climate changeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The debate whether democracy and its procedures are capable of tackling climate change has been going on for years. One mechanism that has been claimed to yield improved environmental performance is deliberation. Meetings between civil society and politicians are assumed to generate more ambitious environmental policy. LÄS MER
4. Sectoral Decomposition of Technology-adjusted CO2 Emissions from International Trade in China 1999-2009Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the context of increasing focus on the climate change China is being blamed for its large contribution to global CO2 emissions, which have been produced within China’s territory. However, increasing number of researches have started to argue that the developed countries should be held responsible for displacing their emissions by outsourcing pollution-heavy production to the developing countries. LÄS MER
5. The climate impact of different building systems : A study regarding materials in residential buildings and their environmental impactKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This report was done on behalf of Uppsala municipality with the aim to investigate how much the CO2-equivalent emissions differ between different building systems during the construction phase, considering the different choice of material used in the frames. Several multi-family houses with different building systems were therefore studied and compared by using previous LCA from collected climate reports regarding each construction project. LÄS MER