Sökning: "CO2 emissions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 847 uppsatser innehållade orden CO2 emissions.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
2. Greening of Global Value Chains: from a topdown and bottom-up perspective A multiple-case study of how GVC actors are addressing greening of GVCs through reducing CO2 emissions from road transportsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
3. Anchoring and CO2 – the possibilities and barriers in reducing emissions - A case study on the Port of GothenburgMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
4. IMPLEMENTATION OF OXYFUEL COMBUSTION IN A WASTE INCINERATION CHP PLANT : A Techno-Economic AssessmentUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Global energy demand is predicted to rise in the coming decades, necessitating a shift to renewable energy sources to mitigate greenhouse gas emissions. However, due to the inability to supply renewable energy around the clock, it is estimated that only by adding an important technology, carbon capture and storage (CCS), it could be possible to reduce 80% of the 1990s greenhouse gas emissions. LÄS MER
5. Can China's Carbon Emission Trading Make a Difference? A quasi experimental analysis of the ETS pilot schemeD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : With an aim to reduce carbon emissions and thus cope with the climate change, China initiated its Emission Trading System (ETS) in several pilot regions since 2013. In this thesis I investigate the CO2 emission reduction effect of the China ETS pilot scheme, which could serve as an important indicator to infer how the forthcoming national ETS will perform in the future. LÄS MER