Sökning: "COVID-19 pandemic"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2621 uppsatser innehållade orden COVID-19 pandemic.
1. E-LEARNING IN EDUCATION DURING THE PERIOD OF PANDEMIC (COVID-19)Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The overall purpose of this study is to evaluate the success of e-learning implementation during the COVID-19 pandemic and to investigate the factors affecting it. This is examined using a case study of students of the University of Tehran (Tehran-Iran). LÄS MER
2. "They call us corona boys". A qualitative study of multilocal lifeworlds and social implications of multilocality during the Covid-19-pandemic in the area of Åre, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : In accordance with contemporary scholars, the identified increase of urban-rural mobility during the pandemic testifies that multilocality, in terms of living an everyday life in more than one place, is gaining momentum (Di Marino, 2022; Willberg, 2021). In a Swedish context, however, the qualitative research on this emerging housing phenomena is sparse, despite the rich tradition of examining nonresidential housing in terms of second homes. LÄS MER
3. DET GRÄNSLÖSA EUROPAKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Global Covid-19 pandemic led to disruptions in the European Union. To contain the spread of the highly contagious disease, member states introduced uncoordinated restrictions to the freedom of movement in the Schengen area. LÄS MER
4. THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC'S IMPACT ON THE PERCEPTION OF CLIMATE CHANGE IN THE EUKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The study examines how individuals’ perceptions of climate change as a threat have changed due to the COVID-19 pandemic in Western and Eastern Europe. Different psychological theories about psychological links to the pandemic and climate change, psychological mechanisms, and the finite pool of worry effect were used to understand how the experience of the COVID-19 pandemic could affect individuals’ perception of climate change as a threat. LÄS MER
5. Merger Waves in Europe - A Study of Merger Waves in Six of the Largest European Economies, and how Merger and Acquisition Transactions are Affected by Interest Rates and Inflation LevelsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The M&A market has attracted increasing interest in recent decades. Over the years, the global market has experienced several crises, including the Dot-com bubble, the Global Financial Crisis, and the COVID-19 pandemic. LÄS MER