Sökning: "Camilla Jacobson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden Camilla Jacobson.
1. EMBRACING INTERNET OF MEDICAL THINGS A multiple case study of contextual factors’ influence on the implementation of IoT healthcare solutionsMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : With the growing trend of digitalization, new opportunities to disrupt the way value is created, offered and defended have arisen in the healthcare industry. One of the emerging concepts of digitalization is the Internet of Things (IoT), referred to as Internet of Medical things when applied in healthcare. LÄS MER
2. The Platform-Based Branding Cycle: Conceptualizing the Roles of the Platform-Based Brand Using the Case of AirbnbMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Thesis purpose: To explore the phenomenon of businesses utilizing a platform strategy to create value from a branding perspective. We examine how the role of the brand for a platform is different than for a traditional business in order to conceptualize the role of a platform-based brand. LÄS MER
3. Femvertising and its effects on brand image: A study of men’s attitude towards brands pursuing brand activism in their advertisingL3-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this paper is to investigate how brand activism in advertisements (specifically femvertising in this case) affects male consumers’ attitudes towards the brand behind the advertisement Methodology: The study is of qualitative nature, using primary and secondary data. Secondary data were gathered from academic journals forming the foundation for the theoretical framework. LÄS MER
4. WHY ARE YOU DOING IT THIS WAY? A QUALITATIVE STUDY OF TEACHER’S WAY TO WORK WITH EMERGENCY SITUATIONSUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö högskola/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : WHY ARE YOU DOING IT THIS WAY? A QUALITATIVE STUDY OF TEACHER’S WAY TO WORK WITH EMERGENCY SITUATIONS Jacobson Camilla Jacobson Camilla Why are you doing it this way? A Qualitative study of teacher’s way to work with emergency situations. Degree project in sports and health 15 credits. LÄS MER
5. Money and Motivation - A study about monetary incentives and their effect on motivation and performanceKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This essay examines how eight identified negative effects influence the perceived motivation and performance of employees as a result of the current efficacious monetary incentive system. Through a multiple case study based on a qualitative research method, eight semi-structured were conducted. LÄS MER