Sökning: "Camp Capital"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden Camp Capital.
1. Bosniska flyktingars beskrivningar av sitt sociala nätverk - De första levnadsåren i jämförelse med idagKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : This paper will examine the Bosnian refugees social network, the first years of living in Sweden and the social network they have today. The study aims to compare the changes described in the Bosnian refugees' social networks in Sweden over time. LÄS MER
2. ‘The Mother of All Bad Movies’ : an audience research on the culture of Tommy Wiseau’s The Room based on the live cinematic experienceMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The world of cult cinema is dotted with numerous films that are often characterised by event-like evening screenings in independent or art-house cinemas years or even decades after the film’s initial release. One film synonymous with the cult cinema circuit is Tommy Wiseau’s The Room (2003), which has often been hailed as the ‘Citizen Kane of bad movies’ due to the film’s lack of artistic vision, poor acting, and its general ineptitude in craft. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Urbanisation in Beirut has led to a situation where the city suffers from a severe lack of green public space—Lebanon’s capital have ended up with some of the least amount of public green space per capita in the world. The lack of green surfaces and vegetation in Beirut contributes to the city’s Urban Heat Island (UHI)—a phenomenon where an urban or metropolitan area traps waste heat and end up significantly warmer than the surrounding area. LÄS MER
4. People’s perceptions from Jabal el-Hussein to Zarqa camps. An analysis of access to water and inequalities in two Palestinian refugee camps of the Hashemite Kingdom of JordanMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för Mellanösternstudier
Sammanfattning : With population growth, urbanization and political instability affecting the MENA region, people in Jordan have been facing a number of challenges. From the Israeli-Arab war of 1948 until 2011, with the Syrian crisis, waves of refugees arrived to Jordan fleeing conflicts. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : In his Grundrisse manuscripts from 1857, Karl Marx (1818–1883) writes that individuals in the bourgeois society are ”von Abstraktionen beherrscht” – ruled by abstractions. In Das Kapital from 1867 Marx writes that for the analysis of economic forms our only available tool is ”Abstraktionskraft” – the force of abstraction. LÄS MER