Sökning: "Can Kumar"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 141 uppsatser innehållade orden Can Kumar.
1. Discrete Event Simulation of the Paint shop at VBG Truck Equipment : A method for Work shift Optimization and Balanced Production flowMaster-uppsats, Högskolan Väst/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The background for this thesis work emanates from a desire to drive the production of the VBG Truck Equipment factory in Vänersborg a step further to catch up with the Industry 4.0 standards. Discrete Event Simulation (DES) is a widely adopted tool within industries to model real-world systems to improve their processes. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : In recent years thousands of people worldwide have been using Massive open on- line courses (MOOCs) for various reasons, including career development and change, continuing education, lifelong learning, and training. MOOCs are free online courses that anyone can enroll in and are an affordable and flexible way to learn new skills, develop professionally, and provide quality educational experience across the globe. LÄS MER
3. A performance study for autoscaling big data analytics containerized applications : Scalability of Apache Spark on KubernetesMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Container technologies are rapidly changing how distributed applications are executed and managed on cloud computing resources. As containers can be deployed on a large scale, there is a tremendous need for Container Orchestration tools like Kubernetes that are highly automatic in deployment, scaling, and management. LÄS MER
4. Developing a supervised machine learning model for an optimised aluminium addition based on historical data analytics, for clean steelmakingMaster-uppsats, KTH/Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : De-oxidation is an important process in clean steelmaking. Al (Aluminium) is mainly used as de-oxidant and controls the final oxygen content and impact the sulphur removal in steel. Adding optimum amount of Al is critical for steel cleanliness and to reduce cost. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : The specialized hardware remains a key component of the mobile networks, but at the same time, the telecom industry is adapting a vision of a fully programable distributed end-to-end network with cloud style management and Software-Defined Networking. In the specialized hardware programmable network, it will be possible to place workloads across abstracted compute and networking infrastructure. LÄS MER