Sökning: "Capital structure"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 626 uppsatser innehållade orden Capital structure.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Decentralization has been one of the most extensively accepted political strategies since the 1980s, especially when it comes to development administration complemented by the expansion of democratization at lower levels of government. It acts as a bottom-top of authority. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : In this paper we analyse the link between companies' credit ratings and their capital structure. We aim to determine whether prevailing company level credit ratings affect net issuance of debt. We construct a sample from Northern European countries which consists of 7,848 firm-years from 1990 to 2018. LÄS MER
23. Capital Structure Determinants in Large Real Estate Firms : A Panel Data Study of Post-Crisis Sweden (2009-2017)Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The real estate industry is one of the oldest sectors in the world, having existed almost as long as humans have roamed around the earth. Despite the social system in place, the ownership of land and buildings has always been a great source of prosperity to their owner. LÄS MER
24. The Gender Wage Gap in Spain : An analysis of the impact of the financial crisis on the gender wage gap distributionMagister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Equality is part of the European policy and legislation. However there are still evident signs of women being treated unequally in the labour market. The aim of the thesis is to answer the question if women are more vulnerable to economic shocks in terms of wage distribution. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper examines the main drivers of leverage levels in private equity-sponsored leveraged buyouts (LBOs). In order to find out what drives LBO leverage, we analyse deal financing of 71 European LBO deals completed between 2005 and 2015. LÄS MER