Sökning: "Carbon Footprint"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 224 uppsatser innehållade orden Carbon Footprint.
1. Extended Gate - Barriers and opportunities for intermodal improvements, a case study of Port of GothenburgMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
2. Re-thinking green roof design : The prospect of a carbon sink structure investigated through a life cycle cost-benefit analysisMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : Green Roofs (GRs) have been used worldwide as a solution for greening cities, while providing useful services to society such as storm water management, improved air quality, energy savings, and increased biodiversity, to name a few. However, the environmental impact of their structure has been understudied, and more importantly, the carbon cost related to the use of materials that have a high carbon footprint has received little to no attention. LÄS MER
3. Investigation of Internal Diesel Injector Deposits on fuel injector performance for proposal of injector test rig test method.Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Elektricitetslära
Sammanfattning : With increasing demands for lowering emissions from diesel engines, bio fuel has been introduced to the fuel mixture. This fuel is based on vegetable oil with a much smaller carbon footprint than fossil fuel. LÄS MER
4. Evaluation of the In-House Production of Insulation Material for Meal Kits - A Case Study at HelloFreshMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : Meal-kit boxes are considered a solution to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by reducing the food waste in the supply chain and households. Nevertheless, the consumers are concerned about the amount of packaging that comes with such a box, which is connected to higher carbon emissions than a grocery store meal. LÄS MER
5. The carbon footprint caused by the oversizing of building service systems : A case study of an NHS HospitalMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Energy usage in buildings is a main contributor to CO2 emissions and in order for the EU to reach the 2050 goal of carbon-neutrality, there is a great need to improve the energy efficiency in buildings, particularly commercial buildings that often are substantially overdesigned. Excess margins in the design process of building services result in an oversizing of these systems which has great environmental impacts, divided up as the operational and embodied carbon footprints. LÄS MER