Sökning: "Case Identification"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 825 uppsatser innehållade orden Case Identification.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In general, the existence of anthropogenic climate change and the need for deeper societal transformations are widely accepted. Less agreement exists on how to best motivate the public to act in a way that allows for these transformations to happen. Currently, research stresses the potential of existing communities. LÄS MER
2. A study of how Lean principles affect process ergonomics : A case study at Volvo CE Braås using discrete event simulationM1-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för maskinteknik (MT)
Sammanfattning : To stay competitive in today's market, organizations focus on efficiency to reduce costs. Since there are still processes that are manually handled, there is a risk of affecting workers health during streamlining. Volvo CE Braås are currently working with a takt time of 35 minutes throughout their facility. LÄS MER
3. Exploring Anti-Feminist and Gender Equality Narratives on the Instagram of Female Far-Right Politicians : A Case Study on VOX RepresentativesMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för konst, kultur och kommunikation (K3)
Sammanfattning : After the Catalan conflict in 2017, the number of female politicians and sympathizers in VOX increased notoriously(Bernardez-Rodal et al., 2020). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Currently, robotics is a discipline that is present, and it is becoming more important in daily life and different areas. Moreover, the research in this field is making improvements on the tasks that robots can perform, making it possible to appear in disciplines that have typically been made by humans, such as Art. LÄS MER
5. WIND POWER MANAGEMENT:RISK ANALYSIS FOR WIND POWER PROJECTS IN NORTH SWEDISH WHITE-TAILED SEA EAGLE HABITATSKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : By investigating the scope of future wind turbine projects in north Swedish coastal regions and Lapland inland, identification of especially sensitive areas and the effect of wind farm location for the white- tailed sea eagles (WSE) Haliaeetus albicilla at these sites were evaluated. Since the 1980s the WSE the population growth has been stable and intensified in the last two decades, the upgoing trend is evident especially at coastal areas of the Bothnian Sea and Lapland inland, these regions are also considered suitable for wind farm projects. LÄS MER