Sökning: "Case Study"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 27447 uppsatser innehållade orden Case Study.
1. "We are actually doing this for real”: Organizational identity and identification when CSR is part of the business modelMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: “We are actually doing this for real”: Organizational identity and identification when CSR is part of the business model Seminar date: 1st of June 2020 Course: BUSN49 Degree Project in Managing People, Knowledge and Change Authors: Misha Voss Gustavsson & Olof Skäremo Supervisor: Monika Müller Key words: CSR, sustainable business model, organizational identity & organizational identification Purpose: The purpose of this study is to contribute to the understanding of how CSR affects the organizational identity and identification when it is incorporated into the business model. Methodology: The thesis is based on a qualitative method in order to focus on employees’ perceptions. LÄS MER
2. Automotive SPICE compliance in an Agile Software Development Process A case study on optimization of the work productsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Automotive SPICE is used in the automotiveindustry to comply with functional safety. This guideline usesthe waterfall/v-cycle model for software development. However,automotive companies are shifting their way of working intoiterative software production using agile methodologies. LÄS MER
3. To Require or not to Require: A Case Study on the Benefits and Drawbacks of Requirements Engineering Practices in StartupsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Software startups operatein conditions of uncertainty to develop software intensive products/services. While few startups succeed, the majority fail andpoor requirements engineering practices play a significant role in5 the failure of startups. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Regulatory compliance is of major concern to medicalsoftware companies that are involved in developing safetycriticalsoftware whose failure could result in loss of life,significant property damage or damage to the environment.A common approach to demonstrate compliance with safetyrequirements is through assurance cases, which are structuredarguments, supported by evidence, intended to justify that asystem is acceptably assured. LÄS MER
5. PROMOTING ELECTORAL TURNOUT THROUGH VOTING ADVICE APPLICATIONS? A comparative approach between the Swedish parliamentary election 2018 and the European Parliament election 2019Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : As the only directly elected institution within the European Union (EU), the European Parliament (EP) elections aim to function as the clear link between the citizens and the EU. However, the EP elections are characterized by low turnout and lack of interest compared to national elections. LÄS MER