Sökning: "Case Study"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 26287 uppsatser innehållade orden Case Study.
1. "We are actually doing this for real”: Organizational identity and identification when CSR is part of the business modelMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: “We are actually doing this for real”: Organizational identity and identification when CSR is part of the business model Seminar date: 1st of June 2020 Course: BUSN49 Degree Project in Managing People, Knowledge and Change Authors: Misha Voss Gustavsson & Olof Skäremo Supervisor: Monika Müller Key words: CSR, sustainable business model, organizational identity & organizational identification Purpose: The purpose of this study is to contribute to the understanding of how CSR affects the organizational identity and identification when it is incorporated into the business model. Methodology: The thesis is based on a qualitative method in order to focus on employees’ perceptions. LÄS MER
2. A BALANCING ACT? A study on Sweden’s ambivalence in responding to pressure from the Chinese embassyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Ever since Sweden was the first Western democracy to officially recognise the People’s Republic of China shortly after its establishment in 1949, the two states have enjoyed decades of successful and beneficial bilateral cooperation. However, the literature states that maintaining bilateral cooperation with a growing authoritarian great power has generated an ambivalence from Sweden on sensitive issues regarding China, in order to not jeopardize domestic economic interests. LÄS MER
3. POWERLESS OPPOSITION Opposition’s Legislative Chances in Autocratizing Regimes: The Case of UkraineMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The assumption permeating this thesis is that, in the consensus democracy, the government should respond to the minority interests, which are operationalized as bills sponsored by the opposition. The research pays attention to the typical case of autocratizing states with gradual democratic backsliding – Ukraine. LÄS MER
4. THE ANCIENT GREEK FUTURE PARTICIPLE AND POLYCARP’S EPISTLE TO THE PHILIPPIANS. A Statistical and Morphosyntactical StudyKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the Greek future participle from a statistical and morphosyntacticalperspective in order to ascertain whether the occurrence of a future participle in Polycarp'sEpistle to the Philippians might serve as a basis for emendation or not. The frequencies of thefuture participle in a relatively large selection of texts from the 5th century BCE to thebeginning of the 4th century CE are established through the databases Perseus underPhiloLogic and Thesaurus Linguae Graecae. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Psykologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The current study explores the effects of confirmation bias on the perception of suspect interrogations. Participants (N = 141) were assigned to read one of two versions of a suspected homicide case, before reading an interrogation transcript. LÄS MER