Sökning: "Cash Flow Hedging"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 uppsatser innehållade orden Cash Flow Hedging.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Foreign exchange risk management is important for multinational companies since changes in exchange rates can have significant effects on financial results. Following their extensive international operations, Thule Group is one such organization. LÄS MER
2. To Hedge or not to Hedge: An Empirical Analysis on the Determinants of Corporate Interest Rate Risk ManagementD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Two theories explain why company size and leverage affect interest rate hedging: Economies of scale of derivatives usage and expected costs of financial distress. We test whether these determinants affect corporates in the decision to hedge interest rate risk with derivatives. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this study, we analyze the hedging activities for risk management purposes of 31 shipping companies headquartered in Europe and North America and its impact on ROIC, in the period between 2009 and 2014. We also study how ROIC interacts with hedging and investments undertaken by the firms in our sample. LÄS MER
4. Real Estate Financing and Interest Rate Hedging : A quantitative real estate investment case studyMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: The expansive monetary policy of the European Central Bank has been leading to all-time-low interest rates and to a strong move into real estate investment. Low interest rates can work in favor of the investor (due to low interest rate expenditures), but increasing interest rates can jeopardize real estate investments. LÄS MER
5. Corporate Currency Hedging through the Use of Derivatives An analysis on its effects and determinants on a European sampleD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : According to financial theory, corporate hedging increases shareholders' value in presence of imperfect capital markets. Empirical results backing this hypothesis have always been contradictory, showing different results depending on which kind of companies, industries, countries were analyzed and which proxy variables were deployed to assess this relationship. LÄS MER