Sökning: "Cash determinants"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 47 uppsatser innehållade orden Cash determinants.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to investigate the determinants of mergers and acquisitions method of payment in the US in the 2003-2019 period. The relationships between firm and deal characteristics as well as macroeconomic variables and the method of payment in M&A deals in the US are analyzed. LÄS MER
2. Patterns and Determinants of Payout Policy in the 21-st Century : A study of the Nordic Countries.Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Payout policies is one of the most discussed topics in corporate finance. Since Miller & Modigliani (1961) dividend irrelevance theory, which was based on perfect markets, many theories have been developed in order to incorporate market imperfections to payout decisions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the factors that influence female's labour supply and their wage forms. Human capital, demographic, social, and cultural factors were used to explore their impact on female labour supply and female wage form using a multinomial logistic model. LÄS MER
4. To Hedge or not to Hedge: An Empirical Analysis on the Determinants of Corporate Interest Rate Risk ManagementD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Two theories explain why company size and leverage affect interest rate hedging: Economies of scale of derivatives usage and expected costs of financial distress. We test whether these determinants affect corporates in the decision to hedge interest rate risk with derivatives. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The determinants of leveraged buyouts (LBOs) have received a lot of attention in past research after the 1980s LBO boom and mid-2000s takeover wave. This thesis aims to examine the effect of the Great Financial Crisis on the explanatory power of LBO determinants, using 62 Nordic public-to-private transactions from the last two decades. LÄS MER