Sökning: "Cash determinants"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 47 uppsatser innehållade orden Cash determinants.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper examines the main drivers of leverage levels in private equity-sponsored leveraged buyouts (LBOs). In order to find out what drives LBO leverage, we analyse deal financing of 71 European LBO deals completed between 2005 and 2015. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : We regress R&D expenditures, CAPEX and the cash-flow of acquisition on a quarterly basis on the stock market excess return of stocks included in the Russel 3000 index. Acquisitions are statistically significant in a model which includes the current and the lagged period as a part of a composite model with R&D and CAPEX. LÄS MER
13. DETERMINANTS OF ACCOUNTING CHOICE REGARDING LOCATION OF VOLATILITY: THE FVOCI OPTION - Early indications from the adoption of IFRS 9Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Purpose: With the introduction of IFRS 9, entities can elect to report changes in fair value of equity investments not held for trade in other comprehensive income or in profit and loss. The purpose of this paper is to present descriptive data on entities which made this choice. The purpose is also to find determinants of the choice made. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : With non-cash transactions on the rise and the debate about the future cashless society is raging, cash is still being used around the world with varying degrees. This thesis studies the behavioral determinants of consumers with regard to cash usage. LÄS MER
15. Identification of Factors Influencing the Adoption of Mobile Payments : A qualitative research study on the Swish mPayment AppMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : Information Communication Systems (ICT) has brought about a change in the way people handle transactions. The payment systems have undergone an incredible evolution over the passing years from physical transfer of cash to exchanging money in a digital form. LÄS MER