Sökning: "Center-right parties"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Center-right parties.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis has two aims: to understand the motivations behind the political positions of center-right parties and to examine policy dimensions that are used to measure those positions. Political parties increasingly compete not only on the traditional left-right dimension but also on socio-cultural issues such as environmental protection, civil liberties, multiculturalism and nationalism. LÄS MER
2. Nationens fiender En kvantitativ innehållsanalys om partiskhet i Dagens Nyheter och Aftonbladet gentemot svenska partierKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This study aims to show to what degree that two of largest newspapers in Sweden, Dagens Nyheter and Aftonbladet, might be biased towards any of the Swedish political parties. We also want to see if Dagens Nyheter and Aftonbladet differ in their coverage of Swedish politics. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Minority- and cross-bloc regimes in Swedish municipalities have more than doubled the last ten years. The phenomenon should be seen in light of the fact that the traditional blocks have lost support in favor of new parties in the municipal parliaments, such as the Swedish Democrats and different local parties. LÄS MER
4. Svenska folkpartiet i Finland bortom språkfrågan : En beskrivande idéanalys av de värderingsmässiga skiljelinjerna inom SFPKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The Swedish People’s Party have for over one hundred years functioned as a political tool for the liberals and center-right of the Swedish-speaking minority of Finland. As a party the SPP stands out in comparison to most other European minority parties as not working for regional self-governance or independence, but instead wanting to uphold constitutional language and service rights. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Since fall 2006, the legislative process has a new element. An unregulated and almost unknown element, however very important. When the four center right wing parties during the years 2004-2006 were preparing a possible change of government after the 2006 election, the work of the so-called “Äntringsstyrkan” was very important. LÄS MER