Sökning: "Cerebral Palsy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 40 uppsatser innehållade orden Cerebral Palsy.
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Logopedi; Uppsala universitet/Logopedi
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT Background: A language is an individual tool for stimulating and organizing concepts and thinking. Through a language, the individual is also given opportunities to understand the outside world and himself. LÄS MER
2. Development of techniques for measuring the mobility of knee joints in children with Cerebral PalsyMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Biomedicinsk teknik
Sammanfattning : Cerebral Palsy, commonly referred to as CP, is a neurological disorder that results in loss or impairment of motor function, which affects body movement, muscle control, muscle coordination and balance. In Sweden, about 200 children are diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy every year and the disorder can cause imbalances between the muscles. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : The most common way to measure postural stability is to examine the displacement of the center of pressure (CoP). But some scientists claim that the center of mass (CoM) is what really indicates the sway of the whole body, since the body is a multi-joint system. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem
Sammanfattning : Muscle driven devices are controlled or powered with muscle activation. These devices open up the possibility of offering patients with limited muscle function to automatically control assistive devices - for instance exoskeletons - with input from their own muscles. LÄS MER
5. The participatory profiles of children and adolescents with cerebral palsy : with and without mental health issuesMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, CHILD
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER