Sökning: "Changes to the ecosystem"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 237 uppsatser innehållade orden Changes to the ecosystem.
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Ecology
Sammanfattning : 90 % of all plants on earth either benefits or entirely depends on pollination. There are pollinators among families of bees (Apidea), butterflies (Lepidoptera) and birds (Aves). Bees of genus Bombus spp., bumblebees, are especially important and provide pollination service for 80 % of the crops of Europe and many wild plant species. LÄS MER
2. Ashish Vivekar (2020) Evaluation of methodology for estimating crop yield from multispectral UAV images : a case study at Lönnstorp, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Adaptation of modern Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) and multispectral sensor technology in agriculture can enhance the capacity to accurately monitor crops. But these technologies come with its own set of challenges. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för matematiska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : As new extreme high throughput DNA sequencing methods continue to develop thelarge amounts of information that they give rise to in terms of metagenomic data opensthe way for completely novel approaches to the study of microbial ecosystems. In thisproject we have investigated how relationships and connections between microbial genesand species that carry them can be found based entirely on their appearance in twoseparate datasets accumulated from the same samples using metagenomic analysis. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The European spruce bark beetle is considered as one of the most destructive forest insects to Norway spruce trees in Europe. Climate change may increase the frequency and intensity of bark beetle outbreaks. It is therefore of vital importance to detect the bark beetle outbreaks and take it under control to prevent further damages. LÄS MER