Sökning: "Changes to the ecosystem"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 272 uppsatser innehållade orden Changes to the ecosystem.
- Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Like many other industries, dentistry is undergoing a digital transformation. Newtechnologies are influencing the work practices of dental professionals and specialists.Digital platforms, in particular, are becoming more omnipresent. The focus ofthis study is to explore platform technology’s impact on dental specialty consultations. LÄS MER
2. Investigating and Evaluating Software Ecosystem Modelling in Practice in a Tier-2 Vehicle Telematics CompanyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Although different ecosystem modelling techniques exist, it is difficult to assess howused these are in practice among software companies. In this design science study,software ecosystem practices of a software company in the automotive domain wereanalysed; according to the findings, there are different perceptions of an ecosystemamong management and developers, and there are no formalised modelling techniquesbeing used in the company. LÄS MER
3. Generating Value from IoT Through International Business Models - A Multi-Case Study on Multinational CorporationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
4. Pokot Young Pastoralists at the Crossroads - Tradition, Modernity and Land Tenure Transformations in East Pokot, KenyaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : East Pokot, in North-Western Kenya, falls under the Arid and Semi-Arid Lands(ASALs) of the Sub-Saharan region. Due to the yearly prolonged dry seasons, pastoralismhas traditionally guaranteed the most reliable source of livelihood. LÄS MER
5. Modelling gross primary production in semi-arid regions: effects on carbon uptake of intensive agriculture in southern KenyaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background and aim: Gross primary production (GPP) is the largest global carbon (C) flux and an important component for counteracting anthropogenic CO2 emissions, understanding vegetation dynamics, and sustaining universal human standards. Africa plays a prominent role in the global C cycle, though our understanding of GPP dynamics is largely hampered by a paucity of ground-based observations. LÄS MER