Sökning: "Child Restraint Systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden Child Restraint Systems.
1. User experience and occupant safety : Concept development of restraint system for the automobile outboard rear seat positionsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This is a master thesis project that is made in collaboration with Volvo Car Corporation, at the seat belts & child restraints department, located in Gothenburg, Sweden. The project description and objective of this project was to develop a concept, for the rear outboard seat positions, that makes the seat belt comfortable without compromising the safety with the focusing point on user experience. LÄS MER
2. Evaluation of Head and Neck Injuries during Misuses of Child Restraint Systems : Simulations of Car Accidents Performed with the PIPER Child ModelMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : Car collisions are, unfortunately, not uncommon and cause 1.35 million deaths each year worldwide. Children are often occupants in cars and to ensure their safety, child restraint systems (CRSs) have been developed. However, CRSs need to be used correctly to be efficient. LÄS MER
3. Effect of Lap Belt Position on Kinematics & Injuries by using 6YO PIPER child HBM : in Frontal Crash SimulationsMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Traffic accidents are the second leading cause of child fatality among children younger than 15 years of age. In the course of 10 years, the implementation of child restraint systems has decreased child fatality in traffic accidents with 50%, for children younger than 15 years. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Science, Mathematics and Engineering Education Research (SMEER)
Sammanfattning : This study was made within the Child Safety group at Volvo Car Corporation. The purpose of this bachelor thesis was to study the different aspects of rearward facing child restraint systems, which is the safest way for small children to travel, in order to suggest improvements in the development of child restraint systems. LÄS MER
5. Design and preliminary finite element analysis of structural frame of a double base for an infant child restraint system.Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Child restraint systems (CRS) are used for protection of the child in case of car accident. These systems have been found to have a difficult installation process that in many cases can cause greater loads on the child and as a consequence can lead to an increased risk of injury and a reduction in safety. LÄS MER