Sökning: "Child Restraint Systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden Child Restraint Systems.
1. Effect of Lap Belt Position on Kinematics & Injuries by using 6YO PIPER child HBM : in Frontal Crash SimulationsMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Traffic accidents are the second leading cause of child fatality among children younger than 15 years of age. In the course of 10 years, the implementation of child restraint systems has decreased child fatality in traffic accidents with 50%, for children younger than 15 years. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Science, Mathematics and Engineering Education Research (SMEER)
Sammanfattning : This study was made within the Child Safety group at Volvo Car Corporation. The purpose of this bachelor thesis was to study the different aspects of rearward facing child restraint systems, which is the safest way for small children to travel, in order to suggest improvements in the development of child restraint systems. LÄS MER
- H-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad mekanik
Sammanfattning : The number of children injured or disabled each year as a result of roadtraffic crashes has been estimated at around 10 millions around the world.Avoiding those fatalities and protecting car occupants are a goal manyresearchers are actively working toward. LÄS MER
4. Design and preliminary finite element analysis of structural frame of a double base for an infant child restraint system.Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Child restraint systems (CRS) are used for protection of the child in case of car accident. These systems have been found to have a difficult installation process that in many cases can cause greater loads on the child and as a consequence can lead to an increased risk of injury and a reduction in safety. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/MaskinkonstruktionLinköpings universitet/Tekniska högskolan; Linköpings universitet/MaskinkonstruktionLinköpings universitet/Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Every year 9000 children are estimated to die in traffic accidents in China. Fast motorization of the country in combination with low usage of child restraint system’s (CRS’s), are the two contributing factors to this alarming number. LÄS MER