Sökning: "Chinese Context"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 205 uppsatser innehållade orden Chinese Context.
1. The study of digital gamebased learning on motivating Chinese primary students to study mathematicsMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : The research focus of this paper discusses digital game-based learning as a novel learning approach and further emphasises on the empirical study of technologies motivating Chinese primary students to study and learn mathematics at home. Considering that digital game-based learning is still under development, the effects of it is still controversial. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : China's rapid urbanization since the reform and opening up in 1978 has drawn international attention. Scholars like David Harvey has written a lot regarding the capitalized urbanizaiton in China. LÄS MER
3. A study on effect of Durex social media marketing on Chinese consumer’s purchase intention and Durex’s brand equityMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad
Sammanfattning : China as the world’s largest social-media marketing place, its way of marketing is dramatically different from its counterpart in the western countries. This is greatly influenced by China’s special social environment and traditional culture. This study focus on the social marketing methods adopted by Durex and applied in China context. LÄS MER
4. How Chinese internet celebrity influences consumers’ attitude to purchase on E-commerce. : In the case of internet fashion celebrity Dayi ZhangMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Problem/Purpose: Internet celebrities have shown huge commercial value by operating their E-commerce in the Chinese market. This article aims to research How Chinese internet celebrity influences consumers’ attitude to purchase on E-commerce. LÄS MER
5. Increased expression of therapeutic proteins by identification of 3'-UTRs from high expressing genes in CHO cellsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för fysik, kemi och biologi
Sammanfattning : Therapeutic proteins, a.k.a. biopharmaceuticals, are most commonly produced in expression systems derived from Chinese Hamstery Ovary (CHO) cells, thanks to great capacity of post-translational modifications like secretation, folding and glycosylation. LÄS MER