Sökning: "Chinese immigrants"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 uppsatser innehållade orden Chinese immigrants.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
2. Chinese immigrants studying and working in Sweden -A Push-Pull analysis of their motivation and experiencesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This is a qualitative research study, which aims to explore why Chinese studentschoose to study and work in Sweden and find out what “Pushes” them from Chinaand what “Pulls” them to study and work in Sweden. The “Push – Pull” model wasused to analyze the data. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för design (DE)
Sammanfattning : This thesis proposes "compact living" as a sustainable lifestyle, enabling dwellers to fulfil theirliving requirements while considering ecological concerns. The idea of this project is derivedfrom a phenomenon that urban immigrants move to smaller houses because of the shortage ofaffordable rental house in dense Chinese urban areas, which causes an issue regarding lack ofwell-functioning small housings for urban tenants. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : China is a country with great diversity and a long history of migration so culturaldifferences and cultural mixture can be found in the Chinese communities outside ofChina.This paper looks into how the diversity among Chinese immigrants in Sweden thatwould lead to the differences and challenges in sharing information with each other. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The recent Swedish election shows an increase in support of the anti-immigration party,Swedish Democrats, signalling an unrest in society towards the immigration issue thatchallenges the harmony of the multicultural society of Sweden. This study aims atinvestigating the perspectives of Hong Kong Chinese immigrants and Swedes concerningperceptions of two daily life interactions, “communication with neighbours” and“communication during grocery shopping”. LÄS MER