Sökning: "Chromatin Immunoprecipitation ChIP"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Chromatin Immunoprecipitation ChIP.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : Genome organization is increasingly believed to influence and participate in gene regulation. Thestudy of the interactions that constitute this organization is increasingly performed using chromosomeconformation capture (3C) technologies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Sammanfattning : The aim of this master thesis was to examine a possible connection between chromatin functions and the DNA damage repair system, with the imprinted IGF2/H19 locus as a bait. Interactions can occur within and between chromosomes and it has been shown that H19 ICR on both alleles can communicate with alleles on other chromosomes. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) coupled with ultra high-throughput parallel sequencing (ChIP-seq) is widely used to study transcriptional regulation on a genome wide scale. Numerous computational tools have been developed to identify transcription factor (protein) binding sites from large ChIP-seq datasets. LÄS MER
4. Bioinformatics analysis of ZBED6 : interactome of Novel Transcription Factor ZBED6 in C2C12 MyoblastsMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Sammanfattning : ZBED6 is a novel mammalian transcription factor that was recently identified and shown to act as a repressor of IGF2 transcription in skeletal muscle. Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP) sequence data in murine C2C12 myoblasts indicated that ZBED6 holds 2499 targeting sites. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Plant Biology and Forest Genetics (until 131231)
Sammanfattning : Beet curly top virus (BCTV) is one of the most devastating DNA viruses, causing curly top diseases in a wide range of plants. This virus belongs to the family Geminiviridae, which replicate their circular single-stranded DNA genomes in the plant cell’s nucleus through employing host replication factors. LÄS MER