Sökning: "Circuit design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 388 uppsatser innehållade orden Circuit design.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Elektroniska Kretsar och System
Sammanfattning : A power supply unit with very low standby losses has been constructed. A reference design from Texas Instrument was used as a comparison and starting point. A choice between optimizing the existing reference design or creating a new power supply was made. The losses in the reference design was located to be due to high switching frequency. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Elektricitetslära
Sammanfattning : This report presents a project that has been made to present the design of a planar transformer as a part of a series loaded resonant DC/DC converter in a power unit. The design is based on an existing transformer that is not planar and so the characteristics of the transformer is translated into a planar version. LÄS MER
3. Development of a new verification environment for a GPU hardware block using the Universal Verification MethodologyMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The invention of the integrated circuit is a key milestone in the history of electronic circuits. Since its introduction the number of components on a chip have increased rapidly, making them more powerful and able to perform complex operations, but it has also changed the design process. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Elektricitetslära; Uppsala universitet/Elektricitetslära
Sammanfattning : This project is aimed at developing a simulation model in Simulink for a new startup system controlling the marine current turbine at Uppsala university's research facility in Söderfors. The goal is to design a circuit that is able to switch between feeding power to and extracting power from the synchronous machine in order to control the rotational speed of the turbine. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå,
Sammanfattning : With the evolution of machine learning algorithms they are seeing a wider use in traditional signal processing applications. One of these areas is in radios for improved signal identification algorithms. LÄS MER