Sökning: "Circular Business model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 134 uppsatser innehållade orden Circular Business model.
1. Länge leve möblerna - En kvalitativ studie om hur den svenska möbelbranschen arbetar med strategier för cirkulära affärsmodellerKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background: The linear economy is based on the assumption that products are beingproduced, consumed, used and then disposed as waste. The industrialization was fueled bythis economy, which has shown to be highly unsustainable. LÄS MER
2. The complexity of circular business models and the effect of firm size in the clothing industry - A variable development and quantitative study for the clothing industryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : With the newly added focus on the social and environmental costs associated with the fast fashionand clothing industry, many researchers have attempted to solve the problem and come up withvalid theories for change. A way to minimize externalities is with the implementation of circular businessmodels, which have become increasingly relevant to prolong the life cycle of products, reducethe use of natural resources and minimize harmful emissions and can, therefore, be a possible solutionto the problem. LÄS MER
3. Circular economy policy barriers: : An analysis of legislative challenges in white goods and automotive industry within the EUMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Increased consumption, depletion of natural resources and sustainability concerns have challenged the conventional linear model of production, consumption and disposal of products. Circular economy (CE) has become one of the most popular paradigms that can contribute to economic growth and concurrently satisfy sustainability ambitions. LÄS MER
4. Implementation of Industrial Symbiosis : How can a collaborative network improve waste management?Master-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande; KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : Global use of natural resources has accelerated during the past decade and emissions and waste have increased as a consequence. The construction sector is a major contributor to global carbon emissions and is responsible for as much as one-third of global greenhouse gas emissions. LÄS MER
5. Investigating the elements of Customer Value Creation in a Circular Business Model : A case of a Swedish startupMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : The circular economy and its implications on businesses have been an area of interest for researchers and firms alike. The transition has been a rough one, but many firms are moving towards sustainable practices these days, if not circular. LÄS MER