Sökning: "Circular Economy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 768 uppsatser innehållade orden Circular Economy.
1. HÅLLBARHET INOM TEXTILINDUSTRIN :Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study examines circular economy and sustainability work in the textile industry. The two main questions for the study are how Swedish fashion brands relates to EU’s action plan for circular economy and what challenges and opportunities there are with implementing circular economy. LÄS MER
2. Klädproduktion av gamla textilier i fysisk butikKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Detta arbete undersöker hur cirkulär ekonomi kan implementeras in i klädindustrin med fokus på stickade och virkade textilier. Detta genom att studera hur direkt återproduktion av kläder i konsumentbutik skulle se ut, med att ta inspiration från ett redan befintligt koncept. LÄS MER
3. Development of a Product Circularity Indicator Suitable for the EPD-scheme of Construction Products : A Review of Product Circularity Indicators and their Potential Applicability in EPDs for the Construction SectorMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : A change in resource consumption patterns is crucial to avoid climate change, reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and to increase climate resilience and consequently, the idea of a circular economy (CE) has gained widespread attention. The resource intense building and construction sector has become subject to both internal and external pressure to become more circular. LÄS MER
4. A study on consumer perception of clothes repair and opportunities for brand interventionMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Repairing is one of the alternative business alternatives at the end-of-life phase of clothing, that is seen to be a potential solution for the biggest challenge that the fashion industry faces today - waste. The purpose of this research is to extend our collective understanding of consumers’ value in clothes that lead to their willingness to keep a garment in use for longer. LÄS MER
5. Convivial ConstructionMaster-uppsats, KTH/Arkitektur
Sammanfattning : This thesis sits at the relationship between an architecture, and the landscape that produces and is produced by that architecture, recognising that the way we build is often profoundly damaging to the land and its inhabitants, not only at the site of construction but across a vast network of extraction, transportation and processing. We need a new material culture that rethinks of the built environment as an extension of the wider ecosystem and social context, able to be maintained in good health through a symbiotic, seasonal and regenerative cycle of matter and energy. LÄS MER