Sökning: "Civil Society"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 952 uppsatser innehållade orden Civil Society.
1. Ingen hastighet i fastighetsaffärer. En studie om kommunens roll i platsmarknadsföring och förmedling av ödehus på landsbygdenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This study concerns issues of depopulation and growth objections in rural areas. It focuses on how the municipal role is perceived in relation to the new project of mapping and mediation of abandoned houses. LÄS MER
2. Free Trade Agreements and Gender (In)Equality: The Possible Gendered Consequences of the EU-Mercosur Free Trade AgreementMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The newly negotiated Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between the European Union (EU) andMercosur has provoked both political and public controversy. Gender equality is one of thecore values of the EU, and a prerequisite for a sustainable development. LÄS MER
3. CHALLENGES FOR CSOS LINKED TO FINANCIAL DEPENDENCY ON FOREIGN D0NORS. A case study of anti-corruption CSOs in UkraineMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Over the last 25 years anti-corruption policies have become inherent to the goal of building good governance within the field of development aid. Local anti-corruption civil society organisations (CSOs) in the countries of the former Soviet Union are important actors for demanding social accountability and legal reforms from their respective governments. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the midst of an ongoing civil war, the people of North and East Syria have been building society based on the ideas of direct-democratic and decentralized self-administration. Differently put, they have embraced the principles and ideas of democratic confederalism, which is the political ideology developed by PKK founder Abdullah Öcalan. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Understanding processes of peacebuilding, how peace is created and maintained, has inspired and intrigued an entire field of academics and practitioners. This thesis is an attempt to understand the role of horizontal inequalities (HIs) in the peacebuilding process of Uganda from the perspective of civil society. LÄS MER