Sökning: "Climate adaptation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 557 uppsatser innehållade orden Climate adaptation.
1. ATTITYDER TILL KLIMATAÅTGÄRDER: EN FRÅGA OM EKONOMISKA SITUATION ELLER KLIMATORO? - En komparativ studie mellan 10 av EU:s medlemsstaterKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This bachelor thesis aim to clarify what factors effect citizen’s attitudes toward climate adaptations in the EU member states. Previous research shows that citizen’s economic situation and whether you are worried about climate change or not, are important factors that shapes the attitude towards climate adaptation. LÄS MER
2. Looking into the black box: The roles of development workers in enhancing climate resilience and gender equality for ethnic minority women through the EmPower project in VietnamMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The climate change-gender nexus has increasingly become the arena in which adaptation interventions take place. One such intervention is the EmPower program in the Asia-Pacific region by UN Women and UNEP. This research is a case study on how one program component on women’s renewable energy entrepreneurship is implemented in Vietnam. LÄS MER
3. Design of high performance buildings : Vulnerability of buildings to climate change from an energy perspectiveMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbara byggnader
Sammanfattning : The challenge of climate change is twofold: to mitigate (prevent) the causes of climate change and to prepare (adapt) to the inevitable effects and consequences. Building and construction are key sectors for decarbonisation (mitigation). LÄS MER
4. How does an adaptation of forest management to storm damage risk affect indicators for sustainable forestry? : an analysis with Heureka PlanWise in a future with an increased risk of storm damages to forestsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Forest Resource Management
Sammanfattning : With a changing climate, the risk for damage to the forest will increase. In Sweden, large storm damages have been more common under the 20th century and are also the damaging event that has resulted in the largest damages in Europe. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper examines the implementation of biodiversity in local policy in the cities of Melbourne and Stockholm. Using process tracing as methodology, the study examines the process from the time the process to develop a policy on climate adaptation is initiated, to the time it is adopted. LÄS MER