Sökning: "Climate change"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2990 uppsatser innehållade orden Climate change.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Climate change is one of the most complex challenges of our time, as its consequences are reflected in a variety of social and political areas that are interlinked. The problem of 'climate change' has evolved from an environmental problem, to a political issue and, ultimately to an object of jurisprudence. LÄS MER
2. Saltwater Intrusion in Fractured Crystalline Bedrock Aquifer. - A Case Study on Koster Islands, SW SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Saltwater intrusion (SWI) is one of the significant threats in many coastal areas, mainly drivenby anthropogenic hazards (over-pumping) and climate change (sea level rise). So far, there havebeen extensive research and techniques to understand and minimize SWI. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : As climate change is predicted to generate higher temperature and more frequentheat waves and extreme temperature events in Sweden, issues related to heat willbe more accentuated in the future. Children are both vulnerable to heat and spendmuch of their time outdoors at preschool yards. LÄS MER
4. Climate Change, Making Poor People Poorer? An assessment of climatic shocks on household income in Bangladesh.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
5. This Devious Subject - about the future of this earthly life, my constructive failure to locate myself, and my being as a relationality of subjectivity, discourse and materialityMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Through articulating what I call my weave of understanding, in this thesis I aspire to come to a new understanding of the relation between materiality, discourse and ubjectivity as with my being composing a relationality that figures me a movement in and of the world. Inspired by Arendt’s concept of weaving in combination with Bakhtin’s notion of polyphony and what Icall sympathetic reading as my method I interpret and entangle notions from Foucault, Butler, Spivak, Irigaray, Merleau-Ponty, Derrida, hooks, Bhabha and Barad into what I call my weave of understanding. LÄS MER