Sökning: "Climate change"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3122 uppsatser innehållade orden Climate change.
1. FRÅN ABSOLUT INTE TILL JA TACK? En kvalitativ uppsats om Sverigedemokraternas ideologiska syn på Europeiska unionen från 2005 till 2019.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Sweden Democrats has been growing their political presence in the Swedish political climate over a few years. The party has been labelled as nationalistic and eurosceptic. However, in European Parliament election 2019 it seemed that the party’s political ideology changed. LÄS MER
2. NGOs: Guardians of the law or symbolic assemblies? - A quantitative study comparing the presence of NGOs and environmental policy compliance in the EUKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The climate debate is heating up and political leaders are meeting all over the world fordiscussions regarding the state of our planet. Consequently, numerous of resolutions andtreaties have been created by the European Union containing impressive sets of policypromises for the safekeeping of our environment. LÄS MER
3. ARE WOMEN LEADERS OF NATURE? - a quantitative study on the effect of women’s political representation on environmental politics in European countries.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Environmental politics is becoming an increasingly important field because of severe issues like climate change. Research has argued that women care more for the environment. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Transports in Europe are increasing. At the same time, more people are worried about the en-vironment and thus carry the impact on climate change. In this respect, the European Union is trying to push its policy towards more sustainable transports with less emissions and a reduction in climate impact through a collection of transport policies. LÄS MER
5. En policyanalys av Sidas styrdokument angående deras integrering av FN:s ramverk Human Rights Based ApproachMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Human rights became an important part of the development aid sector in 2003, due to the UN framework Human Rights Based Approach, HRBA. It is used across the sector, including within the Swedish state aid agency, Sida. LÄS MER