Sökning: "Climate policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 605 uppsatser innehållade orden Climate policy.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Aviation emissions are increasing drastically along with an increasing de- mand for aviation globally. Even though energy efficiency has been improved significantly, it is far from enough to meet the desired climate goals. LÄS MER
2. THE ROLE OF POLITICAL TRUST ON POLICY ACCEPTABILITY AND PUBLIC SUPPORT FOR A CLIMATE TAX ON MEAT CONSUMPTION A Survey Experiment in Sweden and TurkeyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Human consumption of meat, specifically ruminants, is argued to be one of the major drivers of climate change. Individual and societal behavioural changes are considered necessary to tackle the overconsumption of animal products. LÄS MER
3. MILJÖATTITYDER I EU - En kvantitativ studie av individers inställningar till att värna om miljön på bekostnad av en del av sin levnadsstandard i EUKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Previous research, based on a small number of EU-countries, has shown a relationship between increasing knowledge of environmental problems and positive attitudes towards environmental policy. Studies has also shown a larger degree of support for climate agreements among individuals with higher levels of reciprocity. LÄS MER
4. NGOs: Guardians of the law or symbolic assemblies? - A quantitative study comparing the presence of NGOs and environmental policy compliance in the EUKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The climate debate is heating up and political leaders are meeting all over the world fordiscussions regarding the state of our planet. Consequently, numerous of resolutions andtreaties have been created by the European Union containing impressive sets of policypromises for the safekeeping of our environment. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Transports in Europe are increasing. At the same time, more people are worried about the en-vironment and thus carry the impact on climate change. In this respect, the European Union is trying to push its policy towards more sustainable transports with less emissions and a reduction in climate impact through a collection of transport policies. LÄS MER