Sökning: "Closed Innovation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 71 uppsatser innehållade orden Closed Innovation.
1. Implementing a Take-back Scheme in the Swedish Fashion Industry : a Dynamic Capability PerspectiveMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi; Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background As of today the textile and fashion industry mainly relies on a linear production model, also referred to as the take-make-waste system. This economy depends solely on the single use of raw materials leaving space for an open-ended production and no intention of salvaging or recovering resources. LÄS MER
2. Concept Development of a New System for Drying Dishware : Degree project for Bachelor of Science in Innovation and Design EngineeringM1-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The Drying of dishware inside a dishwasher is the phase in the washing cycle that uses the most energy and is therefore the phase with most room for improvement as regards on energy usage. When drying the dishware through closed air circulation, it is the temperature of the final rinse that determines the heat available during the drying process. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : In recent years nearly every aspect of how we function as a society has transformed from analogue to digital. This has spurred extraordinary change and acted as a catalyst for technology innovation, as well as big data generation. Big data is characterized by its constantly growing volume, wide variety, high velocity, and powerful veracity. LÄS MER
4. Circular Business Models for Electric Vehicle Lithium-Ion Batteries: An analysis of current practices of vehicle manufacturers in the EU and the potential for innovation at Volvo GroupMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : With the transition towards an electrified vehicle fleet, lithium-ion batteries (LIBs) have come into focus for different stakeholders due to their high costs, resource, and energy demands for production as well as connected environmental concerns and supply risks. Circular economy (CE) strategies to slow and close resource loops and circular business models (CBMs) are discussed as solutions to these issues. LÄS MER
5. Marketing Innovation for SMEs during COVID-19 Pandemic : A case study of the hospitality industry in NorrbottenKandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : As a global disaster, the COVID-19 pandemic (coronavirus) has an impact on the whole world economy. The pandemic threatens the survival of small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) globally and nationally. It appears inevitable that this pandemic has created a difficult business environment for small and medium sized enterprises to operate in. LÄS MER