Sökning: "Clothing industry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 322 uppsatser innehållade orden Clothing industry.
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : The apparel industry is accused of being socially and environmentally irresponsible. Due to the growing awareness of the social and environmental impact caused by the apparel industry, stakeholders are increasingly vigilant and demand ethical corporate behavior. LÄS MER
2. The naked truth? : En kritisk diskursanalys om fast fashion-företaget NA-KD:s externa kommunikationKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to increase the understanding of how the Swedish fast fashion company NA-KD expressed its profile and how it could be linked to sustainability. The fashion industry is known for having big sustainability problems, and that is why the main focus of this study was the paradox between fast fashion and sustainability due to its conflict nature. LÄS MER
3. A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing, A study about potential closet indexing in the Swedish equity mutual fund industry.Kandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : We measure the activity of Swedish domiciled equity mutual funds with Sweden as geographical investment universe, by calculating their active share with respect to major market indices like OMX30 GI and OMX Small Cap TR and retrieving tracking error and r-squared from Bloomberg. Afterwards we calculate the cost to investors by comparing the cost of investing in comparable explicit index funds and the cost of the closet indexers. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Uppsats för avläggande av filosofie kandidatexamen med huvudområdet kulturvård med inriktning motledarskap i slöjd och kulturhantverk2020, 180 hpGrundnivå2020:19.... LÄS MER
5. Words are just words until they appear in action, right? - Sustainability reporting and its significance for customers in the Swedish fast fashion industryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and Problem: The awareness towards environmental sustainability has increasedrapidly both in society and among clothing companies’ stakeholders, e.g. the customers buyingtheir products. This awareness affects the fast fashion industry which is one of the most pollutingindustries. LÄS MER