Sökning: "Cluster Initiative"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden Cluster Initiative.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Regional Innovation System (RIS) and clusters have long been argued for having a positiveimpact on regional growth. Also, the eminence of cluster initiatives and how in turn they supportregional growth and development are becoming important questions for scholars and practitionersas well. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This report is a part of a larger project with the aim of developing a proof-of-concept prototype. The project was started on the initiative of Company X and is a collaboration between them and the University of Borås. Company X are a logistics consultant firm specialized in warehousing operations. LÄS MER
3. Exploring Methods for Further Development of Projects in a Cluster Initiative Context : Bridging the commercial handover gapMaster-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.); KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : With the growing concern about resource overconsumption and its consequences, the need for sustainable development is becoming more and more crucial. Sustainability brings about some challenges that are simply too great for any organization to tackle alone and this calls for higher degree of stakeholder engagement in sustainable innovation efforts. LÄS MER
4. Developing sustainable solutions for future food production : a case study of the industrial cluster initiative Food Valley of BjuvUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Sustainable development, defined as “development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs”, is considered as one of the major challenges of our time. The food industry is one of the domains associated with particularly pressing challenges when it comes to sustainable development. LÄS MER
5. How cluster, firm, and regional business environment influence different types of innovative activities in European UnionMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : As widely accepted, innovations are of great importance for regional and national economic growth and competitiveness. Innovation Union is one of flagship targets of European Union Horizon 2020 initiative. LÄS MER