Sökning: "Cluster Policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 40 uppsatser innehållade orden Cluster Policy.
1. Klusterutveckling i Öresundsregionen - en analys av Medicon Valley utifrån ett livscykelperspektivKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : Clusters have become a buzzword in the economic vocabulary. But what characterises a cluster? A superficial definition of the term cluster is companies operating, cooperating and competing within a joint industry. Research suggests that clusters will have an important role in creating growth in the future, but a cluster is seldom created overnight. LÄS MER
2. The crisis of care in conservative welfare states and the need for a gender-sensitive approach to policy makingMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Social Studies of Gender
Sammanfattning : The so-called capitalist crisis of care has been theorized starting since the 80s. It has been and explored by two literature streams: the ‘feminist’ and the ‘mainstream’. LÄS MER
3. Trends, structures and patterns of inequality and growth in Swedish regions: An analysis of the spatio-temporal patterns in the development of inequality and income in Sweden 1990–2016Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses the spatio-temporal patterns of inequality and income growth in Sweden during the time-period 1990–2016. It aims at answering the question of whether there has been increasing inequalities, if so where and why. LÄS MER
4. ”GETTING BETTER ALL THE TIME?” A study of cluster professionals’ views on the cluster policies’ support to the EU’s concept of “Innovation Union”Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This research inquires how EU’s Cluster Policies support the EU’s concept of an ‘Innovation Union’ by asking cluster professionals. The EU needs innovation to maintain today’s level of welfare. LÄS MER
5. Blockchain Technology in the Energy Transition : An Exploratory Study on How Electric Utilities Can Approach Blockchain TechnologyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik; KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : The blockchain activity within the energy sector is high, and the list of use cases is continuouslygrowing. The distributed and immutable nature of blockchain technology could potentially beleveraged to accelerate the ongoing transition to more decentralized and digitalised energy systemsand to address some of the challenges the industry is facing. LÄS MER