Sökning: "Cluster activities"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 58 uppsatser innehållade orden Cluster activities.
1. Supporting regional innovation through Clusters - A multiple-case study of five clusters in Innovation Leading + European RegionsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, emerging megatrends foster a fierce competition around the world. Authors are constantly studying the impacts of clustering on regional innovation and in turn economic growth and competitiveness of regions. LÄS MER
2. Managing Open Digital Technology in the Cluster Environment : A case study of the Cluster of Forest TechnologyMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : The role of open innovation is becoming increasingly important for organizational competitiveness, while digital technologies provide new opportunities for organizational innovativeness. Regardless of domain and industry, digital technologies have reshaped structure, business logic and organizational dynamics. LÄS MER
3. Galloping to markets far away : A multi-case study on Stockholm based tech start-ups internationalisation, including barriers and drivers influencing the process.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Firm internationalisation has been a broadly examined subject, which has generated various established theories. Previous business activities are described as structured, incremental and predictable, which has enabled the development of frameworks that describe how the business internationalisation is conducted. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis is an explorative single case study on the United Nations Logistics Cluster with the purpose to explore the usage of collaborative Mobile Storage Unit (MSU) warehouses in terms of determining their activities’ and decisions’ connection to the disaster management cycle, as well as their challenges’ connection to the contextual factors of the humanitarian supply chain (HSC). It attempts to answer questions (1) What are the collaborative MSU activities and decisions throughout the phases of the disaster management cycle? and (2) How do humanitarian contextual factors influence challenges to collaborative MSU activities and decisions in humanitarian logistics?. LÄS MER
5. Exploring the distribution of accessibility by public transport using spatial analysis : a case study for retail concentrations and public hospitals in AthensMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies the distribution of accessibility by public transport to retail concentrations and public hospitals in Athens, using spatial autocorrelation analysis based on Local Indicators of Spatial Autocorrelation (LISA) method and Geographically Weighted Regression (GWR). For this reason, the study area was divided in a 300x300 meter square grid of points representing the location points of the study. LÄS MER