Sökning: "Code Maker"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Code Maker.
1. Increasing bioinformatics in third world countries : Studies of S.digitata and P.Polymyxa to further bioinformatics in east AfricaMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för biologisk grundutbildning
Sammanfattning : Despite an increase of biotechnical studies in third world countries, the bioinformatical side is largely lacking. In this paper we attempt to further the bioinformatical capabilities of east Af-rica. LÄS MER
2. "From Farm-to-Fork" : proposed "food production node" placements in the Upstate, South Carolina to increase efficiency of local food system networksMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Food insecurity is a reality faced by millions of people worldwide. Poor access and availability to food markets, poverty, and uncertain global system futures all exacerbate this issue. LÄS MER
3. Synchronization Techniques in Object Oriented Software Development Environments : Bringing a Synchronized State among Model and Code Components in Xtext FrameworkMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Code Synchronization is the process to achieve an equalized state among code domains. However, the equalization process is not clearly defined. An equal state can be achieved in various forms, such as destroying all irrelevant code parts, or just letting them exist without including them in the synchronization process. LÄS MER
4. Lost in Identity : - A case study of three jewellery practices andhow they can function as codes of identityKandidat-uppsats, Konstfack/Ädellab/Metallformgivning
Sammanfattning : During a major part of modernity the concept of identity was something that in many ways was predetermined for the individual. People in general remained in the same social spheres as the generations before, shared common religions and beliefs and where more or less bound to a geographic area. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Sektionen för management
Sammanfattning : The commercial mobile phone industry is a relatively new one. Starting out in the 1980s, it has proliferated in both numbers and in terms of technology. The last decade saw a sharp increase in both the number of subscribers and the amount of services which was offered by mobile devices. LÄS MER