Sökning: "Cognitive Radio"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 63 uppsatser innehållade orden Cognitive Radio.
1. Holistic View on Alternative Programming languages for Radio Access Network Applications in Cloud and Embedded DeploymentsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Programvara och system; Linköpings universitet/Programvara och system
Sammanfattning : With the emergence of cloud based solutions, companies such as Ericsson AB have started investigating different means of modernizing current implementations of software systems. With many new programming languages emerging such as Rust and Go, investigating the suitability of these languages compared to C++ can be seen as a part of this modernization process. LÄS MER
2. Outage Probability Analysis of CooperativeCognitive Radio Networks Over κ − μ Shadowed Fading ChannelsMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad signalbehandling
Sammanfattning : Over time, wireless technology advancements in the field of communications have been attracting every individual to turn into a wireless user. To accommodate the increasing number of users and to avoid the problem of spectrum scarcity, the concept of Cognitive Radio Network (CRN) has been developed. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad signalbehandling; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad signalbehandling
Sammanfattning : With the rapid growth of wireless communications, the demand for the various multimedia services is increasing day by day leading to a deficit in the frequency spectrum resources. To overcome this problem, the concept of cognitive radio technology has been proposed which allows the unlicensed secondary user (SU) to access the licensed spectrum of the primary user (PU), thus improving the spectrum utilization. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektro- och systemteknik (EES)
Sammanfattning : Cognitive radio network allows the secondary users (SUs) in a secondary communication network (SCN) coexist with priority users in a priority communication network (PCN). The interference caused by SCN to PCN is required to be rational and not affected the quality of server within the PCN to each priority users (PUs). LÄS MER
5. Performance Analysis of a Cooperative Communication Network Over κ - μ Shadowed Fading for Different Relaying ProtocolsMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad signalbehandling
Sammanfattning : With the fast development of today’s multimedia services, engineers face a huge hurdle that is, the overwhelming need of highly reliable communication over long distances. Cooperative communication is a novel concept which tackles this problem eﬀectively. LÄS MER