Sökning: "Collaboration tool"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 494 uppsatser innehållade orden Collaboration tool.
1. Acid sulphate soil in Falkenberg on the west coast of Sweden - The first discovery of active acid sulphate soil outside the Baltic BasinMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Active AS soil has several negative impacts on the environment due to their ability to severely decreasepH-values and mobilize metals bound in the soil. The negative impacts can especially be seen in aquaticenvironments that drains an active AS soil. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The expanding view of how to deal with societal issues have grown more complex than ever before which have forced, what previously was viewed as unlikely collaborators, to innovate what it means to partner in value creation in support of social progress. The private sectors partnerships with non-governmental organisations (NGOs) have previously largely been limited to philanthropy and simple trade-offs. LÄS MER
3. Collaboration within a startup ecosystem - Enhancing entrepreneurial activities through collaboration in the startup ecosystem of Sydney, AustraliaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Problem Formulation: There has been a growth in the entrepreneurship ecosystem of Australia due to the increasing support that aims to enhance entrepreneurial activities. However, Australia still has to overcome challenges to improve entrepreneurial outcomes. LÄS MER
4. ”ÅH NEJ, INTE ETT TILL VERKTYG ATT HÅLLA KOLL PÅ” En kvalitativ fallstudie av implementering av digitala verktyg i en stor organisationMagister-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Digitization at the workplace has brought about important changes and has materialized in opportunities and challenges, such as a higher work tempo and increased complexity (Zeike, Choi, Lindert, & Pfaff, 2019). In many occupations, to be digitally literate means to be conversant with technical tools (Martin, 2008). LÄS MER
5. Bilateral Innovation Partnerships as a policy tool to foster innovation on a public and private level - A case study of the Swedish-German Innovation PartnershipMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the topics of societal challenges and innovation have become increasingly present, often in connection with digitalisation and ongoing globalisation. Sustainable solutions are needed – and governments as shapers of innovation systems must take up their responsibility. LÄS MER