Sökning: "Collaborative Value Creation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 31 uppsatser innehållade orden Collaborative Value Creation.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The expanding view of how to deal with societal issues have grown more complex than ever before which have forced, what previously was viewed as unlikely collaborators, to innovate what it means to partner in value creation in support of social progress. The private sectors partnerships with non-governmental organisations (NGOs) have previously largely been limited to philanthropy and simple trade-offs. LÄS MER
2. Co-working in an experiencescape - A case study on the consumption in a co-working space combined with a restaurant and caféMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
3. Moving from shareholder to stakeholder value : an investigation into blockchain and its ability to govern common pool resources and incentivize collaborative behaviorMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : The transgression of Earth’s nine planetary boundaries is a phenomena that will have consequences shared by us all. Contemporary political and economic paradigms vow for the substitution of Earth’s limited natural capital with growing human capital for our self-aggrandizing interests. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: The relationship between family firms and auditors is not a topic that is very well examined. This is also a relationship that is extraordinary because they have different aims with the relationship. Since the family firms seek for long and close relationships while the auditor needs to maintain their independence. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The new reality is about connectivity. From social media to collaborative tools in work environments, people and their devices are highly intercommunicated. This reality also affects the manufacturing industry, which has been developing standards to keep up with technology and take advantage of it. LÄS MER