Sökning: "Collective dominance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 31 uppsatser innehållade orden Collective dominance.
- L2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Governance and ideology have significant influence on how problems and policies are conceptualized. This conceptualization affects the way in which political subjects are formed and how individuals regard themselves. In this paper we approach environmental policy from a post-structuralist stance. LÄS MER
2. Collective Dominance and EU Competition Law : An assessment of the concept and the challenge facing the European Court of JusticeKandidat-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för juridik, psykologi och socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Rosa är en tjejfärg : En kvalitativ studie om konstruerande/ görande av kön i förskolebarns och pedagogers interaktionerUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Södertörns högskola/Lärarutbildningen; Södertörns högskola/Lärarutbildningen
Sammanfattning : The purpose with this study has been to study constructions of traditional gender norms and gender roles that appear during interactions between the children as well as between the children and the teachers in preschool. The study is based on two central questions, which are: How to construct and repeat traditional gender differences and stereotype expectations in the pedagogues' speech, actions and interactions with the children, as well as how to construct and repeat traditional gender differences and stereotype expectations in the children's speech, actions and interactions with each other. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för humaniora, utbildnings- och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to examine what facts the documentary 13th presents and how they are portrayed filmically. By conducting, both, a discourse analysis and a neoformalist film analysis those two factors can be fully examined. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Retorik
Sammanfattning : All around society, examples are found for how the debate for equality is being rhetorised, giving various suggestions for how the struggle should, or may, be fought, as well as suggestions for who and whom should be included within the term equality. Here a study is presented on the feminst equality campaign SheForHe and the debate article ”Men can – but you need our help”, in which a critique of malevolent norms of masculinity encourages women to free the man from the chains of patriarchy. LÄS MER