Sökning: "Collective dominance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 uppsatser innehållade orden Collective dominance.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : South Korea is well known for its development miracle: the nation has managed to develop from the state of extreme poverty to the World´s 12th largest economies in a period of five decades. However, the negative consequences and side effects of this rapid growth, and issues of the contemporary Korean society has been less discussed, especially from the perspective of the Korean youth. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This is a scoping review about honor-related violence based on nine articles published by researchers and one report from a Swedish authority, and the aim of this study was to examine how the subject was described in existing literature. We did a concept analysis of the reviewed literature and these concepts where analyzed in relation to symbolic interactionism and intersectional theories. LÄS MER
3. Are climate budgets the new green? A critical study of environmental discourses in Oslo's climate budgetMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Reducing greenhouse gas emissions at the city scale continues to be of high priority. Oslo pioneered a cross-sectoral steering method ‘the climate budget’, effectively branding themselves as ’green leaders’. LÄS MER
- L2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Governance and ideology have significant influence on how problems and policies are conceptualized. This conceptualization affects the way in which political subjects are formed and how individuals regard themselves. In this paper we approach environmental policy from a post-structuralist stance. LÄS MER
5. Collective Dominance and EU Competition Law : An assessment of the concept and the challenge facing the European Court of JusticeKandidat-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för juridik, psykologi och socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER