Sökning: "Commercial vehicle industry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 37 uppsatser innehållade orden Commercial vehicle industry.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The industry of commercial vehicles is undergoing significant changes that affect activities of the complete value chain, as well as how the truck is operated. The industry is shaped by the trends of sustainable and safe transportations, vehicle autonomy, and connectivity. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fordonsdynamik
Sammanfattning : Simulations are a powerful tool used to reduce development time and cost in the vehicle industry. However, the models used in simulations are simplifications of reality, and there are commonly contradicting requirements between accuracy and computational efficiency. LÄS MER
3. Performance Investigation & Gas Exchange Assessment of Exhaust Piston–assisted Turbocharged Engine (EPTE) Concept : A simulation-based assessmentMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : There is an increasing stringency in the emission legislation within the transport industry along with ambitious performance demands from the customer side. These have pushed the vehicle manufacturers and relevant component suppliers to develop and integrate a wide portfolio of engine technologies. LÄS MER
4. Structural Challenges of Strategic Alliances throughout the Value Chain : A Case Study of the Lead Engineering Concept at the TRATON GroupMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : During the last two decades, strategic alliances have gained importance across many industries. This also applies the alliance of MAN and Scania as part of the TRATON Group operating in the commercial vehicle industry. LÄS MER
5. Modeling, Simulation and Correlation of Drag losses in a Power Transfer Unit of an All- Wheel Drive SystemMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : A Power Transfer Unit (PTU) of an All-Wheel Drive System is a hypoid gear transmission unit that distributes the power from the vehicle transmission to all wheels of the vehicle. This thesis aims at increasing the fidelity of the analytical power loss calculation methods through test data correlation and develop a 1D simulation model that can be used to evaluate the drag losses in the PTU at early design stages. LÄS MER